Blush, blend, and glow! This gorgeous palette contains Laura Geller's favorite shades of blush, highlighter, and bronzer. Pure pigments are baked on terra-cotta tiles to create color that adapts to your skin and stays true.
How do I use it: Apply Baked Bronze-N-Brighten or Hawaiian Glow all over the face for a sun-kissed glow, or contour the cheeks for a more defined look. Sweep bronzer down the neck or on the body for summer bronzed skin.
Apply baked Bali or Catalina blush to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up to the top of the ear into the hairline.
Apply Toasted Coconut to the high points of the face (top of cheekbones, down center of the nose, below the eyebrow) to create a lifted glow. All shades can also be used as eyeshadow shades.
From Laura Geller.
- 0.06-oz Baked Bronze-N-Brighten in Medium
- 0.06-oz Baked Body Frosting Face & Body Glow in Hawaiian Glow, a sensuous melange of rich tans and creams with swirls of luminous pink shade
- 0.06-oz Baked Blush in Catalina, a dusty mauve shade
- 0.06-oz Baked Blush in Bali, a warm pop of toasted apricot that leaves you with a perfect, natural-looking glow
- 0.06-oz Baked Brulee Highlighter in Honey Lavender, a soft, golden lavender shade
- 0.06-oz Baked Brulee Highlighter in Toasted Coconut, a warm golden apricot honey shade
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 2 – 4 p.m. ET