What is it: A stunning Baked Marble Eye Shadow Duo.
Who is it for: Suitable for all skin tones and types.
Why is it different: Each silky dome starts as a cream baked for 24 hours on terra-cotta tiles and is then handfinished by Italian artisans.
How do I use it: Apply over a prep coat of Eye Spackle (sold separately). Using a brush, sweep the eye shadow shade over the entire eyelid. For an alternative look, identify different shades within the marbleized tablet and apply them individually on the eyelid, in the crease, or at the outer corner. Take a wet or dry liner brush and use the deepest shades as an eyeliner.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.06-oz Baked Marble Eye Shadow Duo
- Shimmering Sands/Emerald Waters: a golden tan with sparkling sea green shades
- Pink Icing/Devil's Food: a sweet metallic pink swirled in with a sinful coppery brown
- Spun Sugar/Mint Licorice: a silvery green tone and a greenish charcoal shade
- Blue Icing/Coffee Cake: silvery pewter and a shimmery brown with navy undertones
- Mauve/Mint: mauve-tone swirls and flecks of deep green shimmer
- Made in Italy
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Friday, January 18, 2019 from 7 – 8 p.m. ET