The latest innovation in Laura Geller's Baked Elements, Italian thermal spring water, used in this revolutionary foundation, helps create a flawless finish. Baked Elements Foundation delivers buildable, luminous matte coverage while nourishing and hydrating skin with essential elements. Extra-fine micronized pigments blend seamlessly to create the lightweight, multidimensional finish of healthy-looking skin.
In a consumer-use survey, 100% of participants saw an improvement in the following immediately after use: skin hydration, the look of fine lines, skin radiance, and the evenness of skin tone.
How do I use it: Using a large powder brush, sweep foundation all over the face, targeting areas of discoloration. For fuller coverage, apply with the sponge found in the bottom of the compact.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes two 0.19-oz Baked Elements Foundations
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions