- 6 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 4 cups ice
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 2 Tbsp triple sec
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Place the kiwis and the white cranberry juice in a blender. Blend on low speed for 15-20 seconds, making sure not to dissolve the seeds. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh colander and discard the seeds.
- Place the strained mixture back into the blender and add the ice, cilantro, tequila, triple sec, and sugar and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
This recipe is prepared using the Ninja Pulse 40-oz Blender and Food Processor with Accessories (K39995).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.