- White sparkling sugar
- 1 small bottle of Chambord liqueur
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine, Cava, or Prosecco
- 1 small bottle of pomegranate juice
- To prepare the glasses, pour the sugar on a flat plate. Combine a dash of Chambord and a 1/2 cup water into a shallow bowl. Dip the rim of the flute into the water/Chambord mixture and then into the sugar. Spin the glass until the sugar adheres.
- To mix each cocktail, pour .5 oz Chambord and .5 oz pomegranate juice in each rimmed glass. Finish with 4 oz sparkling wine.
This recipe was prepared with the Lennox Tuscany Classics Set of 4 Fluted Champagne Glasses (H364701).