- 1 lb fine (2") kosher noodles
- 1 qt milk
- 16 oz cottage cheese (not whipped)
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 lb butter, melted
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Pinch of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Cook the noodles as directed. While the noodles cook, combine the milk and cheeses in a large bowl.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the cheese mixture. Stir in the eggs, vanilla, raisins, and sugar. Add the melted butter and stir again. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs and the pinch of sugar.
- Bake for 40–50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Let the kugel cool for 5–10 minutes. Cut into 2" squares and serve hot or cold.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Floral Lace 5-Piece "Pack & Go" Set with Tote (K39525).