Conceal, color correct, illuminate, blur, and brighten with this Julep Cushion Complexion Perfector 5-in-1 duo.
The multitasking skin perfector has a natural-looking, demi-matte finish with buildable, medium-to-full coverage that conceals, color corrects, illuminates, blurs, and brightens. The convenient cushion tip applicator allows for easy and precise application, even on the go.
Dermatologist tested and found to be non-irritating, the perfector is formulated with turmeric extract, camellia seed oil, and vitamin E. Soft-focus powders blur the look of fine lines and imperfections while creating a smooth, demi-matte finish.
In a consumer survey:
- 100% said the product was easy to use and apply
- 100% reported the product provided a natural finish
- 100% said the product as buildable and long-lasting
- 97% said the product was quick to apply and blended seamlessly into their skin
- 96% reported the product did not emphasize their pores
- 96% said the formula non-irritating
- 93% reported the product effectively covered redness
- 93% reported the product effectively covered blemishes
- 93% said the formula was creamy and light-weight
- 90% reported the product effectively covered skin imperfections and skin discoloration
- 87% reported the product effectively provided blurring benefits
- 83% reported the product effectively covered their pores
- 82% reported the product effectively covered hyper-pigmentation
How do I use it: During first use, twist bottom several times to prime. Product will dispense onto cushion tip applicator. Dot and blend outward with fingers or cushion tip. Layer on more product to build coverage where needed. Cap tightly after use.
- Includes two 0.16 oz Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Perfectors with Turmeric
- 110 Porcelain: a light porcelain shade with cool undertones
- 130 Ivory: a light ivory shade with warm-neutral undertones
- 210 Cashmere: a medium cashmere shade with cool undertones
- 220 Sand: a medium sand shade with neutral undertones
- 230 Beige: a medium beige shade with warm undertones
- 310 Desert: a tan desert shade with neutral undertones
- 400 Amber: a deep amber shade with warm undertones
- 430 Clove: a deep clove shade with cool undertones