Fall in love with this Julep four-piece Fall Beauty Basics collection. Cheeks get a fresh rosy glow with Skip the Brush Creme-to-Powder Blush Stick while the eyes take on a soft gaze with When Pencil Met Gel Long-Lasting Eyeliner and Length Matters Buildable Lengthening Mascara. A kiss of Way Butter Hydrating Lip Sheer completes the delicately ethereal look.
How do I use it: Line your eyes with eyeliner along the upper lash line to desired thickness. Leave as is for a precise liner look or lightly smudge for a casual smoky eye. Liner sets in 30 seconds. To keep the gel formula smooth, replace cap between uses and sharpen every other use. Start at the base of your lashes and sweep mascara upward. Don't wiggle the brush!
Draw three dots along your cheek bones with the blush stick. Blend upwards toward the hairline with your fingers. Dab on eyes and lips for an easy monochromatic look.
Apply lip sheer to bare lips or over other lip products for sheer, buildable color.
- 0.042-oz When Pencil Met Gel Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Navy Smoke
- 0.35-oz Length Matters Buildable Lengthening Mascara
- 0.21-oz Skip the Brush Creme-to-Powder Blush Stick in Passionfruit
- 0.11-oz Way Butter Hydrating Lip Sheer in Primrose
- Eyeliner/blush stick imported