Heaven sent. Add this angelic sterling silver openwork ring to your hand for a look that's sure to dazzle. A beautiful peridot gemstone is surrounded by halo of chrome diopside with black rhodium-plated prongs--and the openwork diamond-shaped design has prong-set, clear, round cubic zirconia Diamonique (R) simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total peridot weight is approximately 1.90 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.00 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Prong-set oval peridot gemstone surrounded by halo of prong-set, round chrome diopside with black rhodium-plated prongs; openwork diamond-shaped design has prong-set, clear, round Diamonique simulated diamonds; berge motif; tapered shank is highly polished at the bottom
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 3/4"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Friday, October 26, 2018 from 3 – 5 p.m. ET
and Friday, November 2, 2018 from 5 – 6 p.m. ET