Big on bold? Try this Judith Ripka sterling silver ring on for size. An oval mother-of-pearl doublet is set in heart-shaped prongs, each decorated with bead-set cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. A rope motif, along with even more Diamonique simulated diamonds, surround the center stone. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublets
- Total approximate Diamonique simulated diamond weight is 1/2 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Prong-set, oval mother-of-pearl doublet with rock crystal quartz top and white mother-of-pearl bottom; heart-shaped prongs with bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds and rope motif around doublet; openwork gallery; split shank in rope motif
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1"L x 3/4"W