Life is too short for boring jewelry. Nobody knows that better than Judith Ripka, who has designed this ring for maximum impact with a cluster of mother-of-pearl gemstones in various sizes and cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds throughout. Rendered in sterling silver with a slightly domed shape, the posh piece is trimmed with a double twisted-rope border and finished with a comfortable, tapered shank. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for mother-of-pearl
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 0.70 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Slight domed shape, cluster of mother-of-pearl in various sizes and Diamonique simulated diamonds throughout; double twisted-rope border on top and bottom; tapered shank
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1"L x 3/4"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Friday, August 17, 2018 from 3 – 4 p.m. ET