Heaven sent. Add this angelic sterling silver openwork ring to your hand for a look that's sure to dazzle. A beautiful blue topaz gemstone is surrounded by halo of London blue topaz with black rhodium-plated prongs--and the openwork diamond-shaped design has prong-set, clear, round cubic zirconia Diamonique (R) simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total blue topaz weight is approximately 2.15 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.00 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Prong-set oval blue topaz gemstone surrounded by halo of prong-set, round London blue topaz with black rhodium-plated prongs; openwork diamond-shaped design has prong-set, clear round Diamonique simulated diamonds; berge motif; tapered shank is highly polished at the bottom
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 3/4"W