Elegant earrings--like this pretty pair from Judith Ripka--grab attention with your every movement. Three black spinel cabochons dangle below a larger black spinel cabochon, with Diamonique simulated diamonds accenting the entire dazzling design. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total black spinel weight is approximately 5.25 carats
- Total Diamonique(R) simulated diamond weight is approximately 2.65 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Bezel-set, faceted, round black spinel cabochon with rope motif; three smaller black spinel cabochons dangling below on textured oval link chains; accented with bead-, bezel-, and prong-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds; tapered top with bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; rope and berge motifs
- Pierced: posts with omega backs
- Clip: clip-ons with omega backs
- Measures approximately 2-5/8"L x 5/8"W