Never unnoticed, this Judith Ripka 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver ring has 360-degrees of dazzle and it all starts with the pineapple-cut turquoise doublet at the center. Angled berge texturing and cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds on the split shank finish this beautifully designed ring, which is sure to catch the eye of every jewelry enthusiast. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.25 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Prong-set, pineapple-cut, cushion-shaped turquoise doublet consisting of rock crystal quartz top and turquoise base; pave-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds on prongs and on split shank; angled berge texture; highly polished back
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 1"W