Instant Apple-Snickerdoodle Oatmeal
- Don't have a Keurig? Simply boil 8 oz of water on the stovetop and stir it into the oatmeal to prepare this quick and yummy breakfast.
This recipe is prepared with the Keurig 2.0 K550 Coffeemaker with 36 K-Cup Packs (K43267).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 4 cups instant oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat powdered milk
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped dried apple chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Toss the oats, powdered milk, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl until evenly incorporated. Divide the mixture evenly into 8 sealable plastic bags. Place 1/4 cup apple chips, 1/8 cup cranberries, and 1/8 cup walnuts into each bag. Seal the bag and store in a cool, dry place.
- When ready to make the oatmeal, pour the bag contents into a heat-tolerant mug. Place the mug under your Keurig and brew water using the 8-oz button setting. Stir and let stand until thickened, about 1–2 minutes. Serve immediately.