For salon-perfect hair with less time and effort, style with Illustra Beauty's Humidity Detecting Hair Styling Iron. This hair-styling tool is used to style and straighten dry, damp, and wet, towel-dried hair for slick, shiny, lustrous hair that's full of movement.
How do I use it: Press and hold the on/off button until the unit turns on. Set the desired temperature, or choose to use the Moisture Sensor function, primarily for damp, wet, towel-dried hair. Unplug the unit and allow to thoroughly cool before storing.
Designed to identify wet and drier areas of your hair, the Moisture Sensor allows the styling of damp or wet, towel-dried hair without excessive heat and rapid water loss which could damage hair. Once you've finished styling with the Moisture Sensor function and hair becomes dry, you can return to normal styling function. Do not style wet, towel-dried hair or damp hair under the normal function.
From Illustra Beauty.
- 1" ceramic, tourmaline-coated floating plates with ionic function
- Ventilation openings
- Moisture Sensor with two temperature presets for quick, wet or dry styling and straightening
- Digital display with 10 temperature settings from 290F to 410F
- Automatic shutoff after one hour
- Hinge-locking function
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Approximate measurements: 11"L x 1"W, weighs 10.1 oz; Cord 86"L
- ETL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty