Your New Year New Confidence in Your Skin Collection from IT Cosmetics includes two worldwide launches and two best-sellers for your most beautiful skin!
Brand-new Confidence in a Compact is an antiaging serum, full-coverage foundation, and SPF 50, UVA/UVB sun protection all in one easy step. When you use Confidence in a Compact for your full coverage, you will see beautiful skin instantly, while getting the benefits of hydrolyzed collagen, squalene, and hyaluronic acid.
Bye Bye Under Eye eye cream is formulated to give the appearance of smooth, bright skin--it's truly life-changing for your eyes! This nourishing antiaging eye cream helps hydrate and visibly smooths the look of the delicate skin around your eyes and is formulated with copper, blue algae, caffeine, and more!
Confidence in a Cream moisturizer is a revolutionary moisturizer formulated to help transform the look of your skin. In a consumer survey, 100% somewhat to strongly agreed there was an improvement in the smoothness of their skin's texture, and 81% somewhat to strongly agreed that pores appeared minimized and fine lines and wrinkles appeared less noticeable.
How do I use it: Use a small amount of Bye Bye Under Eye eye cream morning and night. Use your ring finger to gently press around your entire orbital eye area. Next, apply Confidence in a Cream to your clean skin in the morning and evening. For your most beautiful skin, swirl your Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion Brush or the included sponge into your Confidence in a Compact. Just buff onto your skin.
From IT Cosmetics(R).
- Includes 0.63-oz Confidence in a Compact, 2-fl oz Confidence in a Cream moisturizer, 0.5-fl oz Bye Bye Under Eye eye cream, and Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion brush
- Fair: porcelain skin; fairest of the fair
- Light: if you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Medium: light to medium skintones
- Medium Tan: if you have a warm or golden-medium skintone
- Tan: tan skintones
- Rich: tan to rich skin with golden tones
- Deep: rich to deep skin with a warmer tones