Honeydew Melon Martini
- Raise a glass to summer! This melon martini will surely be part of your next sun-filled get-together.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 cups ice
- 2 oz Belvedere vodka
- 1 oz Midori liqueur
- 4 oz honeydew purée
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- Lime slice or honeydew chunk, for garnish
- Peel and seed a ripe honeydew melon. Cut the fruit into chunks. Using a blender, purée the melon, making sure there are no residual chunks.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the ice, alcohol, fruit purée, juices, simple syrup, and ginger. Mix vigorously and strain into 2 martini glasses. Garnish and serve immediately.