- Cheers to friends & family with a glass of this festive sangria.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (1") piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 3–4 (4") sprigs fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 pear, peeled and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 cup white cranberry juice
- 3 oz bourbon
- 12 oz club soda
- In a small sauce pot, add the ginger, 2 sprigs of rosemary, water, and white sugar to make a simple syrup. Heat until it just begins to simmer and all the sugar has dissolved. Once the prepared simple syrup has cooled to room temperature, remove the rosemary and ginger.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add the simple syrup and all of the remaining ingredients, except for the club soda. Chill for 1–2 hours, then add the club soda when ready to serve.