Grilled Chicken Salad Flatbread Sandwiches
- 1 (9-oz) package fully cooked grilled chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 (2.25-oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 4 oz prepared hummus
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 (4-oz) flatbreads
- To prepare the chicken salad, combine the chicken, peppers, onion, olives, feta, and dressing in a medium-size bowl. Fold together until the ingredients are coated with dressing. Set aside.
- To grill the flatbread with the Rangemate, preheat the microwave grill on high for 5 minutes. Lightly brush one side of each flatbread with olive oil and place one round (oil-side down) on the hot grill. Cook for 30 seconds, then brush the side that's facing up with olive oil and flip. Grill for 30 more seconds, then remove. Repeat with the remaining flat breads.
- To grill the flatbreads with a barbecue grill, preheat the grill to medium-high. Lightly brush one side of each flatbread with olive oil and place the rounds (oil-side-down) on the hot grill. Grill the flatbread for 2 minutes, then brush the side that's facing up with olive oil and flip. Grill for 2 more minutes, then remove.
- Lay four of the flatbreads out on a work surface. Spread 2 Tbsp of the hummus on each of the flatbreads. Distribute the romaine over the hummus, then do the same with the chicken salad. Fold in half and serve.
This recipe is prepared with the Rangemate Multi-Cooker Nonstick Microwave Grill (K40746).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.