Prepare a luxurious lobster feast with these Maine lobster tails. Serve them with Kate's Maine Butter for a meal to remember.
And with this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll savor the sweet flavor of lobster approximately every six months for one year.
How do I prepare it: Poach, bake, or grill. Start by completely thawing the lobster tails, rinse and drain off the salt water glaze, and pat dry.
To poach: Boil approximately 8 cups of water, put in up to eight lobster tails, turn heat down to low simmer, and cook one minute for every ounce. Remove lobster tails and let sit a few minutes to cool.
To bake: Preheat oven to 425F. Use kitchen shears to cut along the top of the shell, pull 3/4 of the meat up and position on top of the shell. Add sherry, wine, or water for a slight covering on the bottom of the casserole dish, and flavor with your choice of garnish, butter, or oil. Loosely cover with foil and cook for nine to 10 minutes.
To grill: Set grill to medium heat, approximately 350F. With shell side down, use a sharp kitchen knife to split the tail down the middle, completely separating the two halves. Flavor meat with marinade or butter, place flesh side down for three minutes, then flip the shell toward the grill for three to four minutes.
When done, the meat will be opaque and firm.
From Greenhead Lobster.
- Each shipment includes 20 5-oz to 6-oz lobster tails and 16-oz Kate's Maine butter; shipments arrive approximately every six months for one year
- Net weight 7.5 lbs
- High-pressure processed and fresh frozen
- Arrives within two days of shipment; packaged with dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam
- Please click on the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information