- Now THIS is my kind of cake. It's the perfect blend of vanilla and chocolate with a hint of mint. Best of all, it calls for four ingredients...FOUR!
This recipe is prepared with the 13" x 9" baker from the Temp-tations® Floral Lace 18-Piece Bake and Serve Set (K41206).
- 1 box white cake mix
- 4 Tbsp crème de menthe liqueur, divided
- 1 jar hot fudge ice cream topping (NOT chocolate syrup)
- 1 (9-oz) tub cool whip
- Follow the cake box directions and preheat the oven. Grease and flour a 13" x 9" pan. Prepare the cake as directed, adding 2 Tbsp of crème de menthe to the batter. Bake the cake for the recommended time and then set it aside to cool.
- When completely cool, spread the hot fudge over the cake. Mix the remaining 2 Tbsp of crème de menthe with the cool whip, and then spread it over the fudge topping. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving and store any leftovers in the fridge.