Gluten-Free Quiche Casserole
- 1 (16-oz) bag washed spinach
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Bloomfield Farms Mix
- 1 (15-oz) container skim ricotta
- 1 (8-oz) package 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 (8-oz) bag shredded cheese of your choice
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the whole bag of spinach in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Put the lid on the pan and let it reduce all the way down.
- Mix together the onion, eggs, and Bloomfield Mix in a medium-size bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the ricotta, cream cheese, and the wilted spinach. (Don't fret: your cream cheese can stay a little lumpy!) While your two bowls are resting on the counter, cook your bacon and then drain it on a plate lined with paper towels. Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with your spinach mixture and add the melted butter.
- Layer your egg/spinach mix, parsley flakes, crumbled bacon, and cheese in a 9" x 13" casserole dish. Bake for 35 minutes, or golden brown and bubbly on top.