- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 5 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup finely ground gluten-free, cracked pepper-flavor lentil crackers
- 1 lb jumbo lump crab, drained
- Place the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, black pepper, and the egg in a medium-size mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the chopped onions and peppers and mix until incorporated.
- Gently fold in the ground crackers and the crab. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- To form the cakes, roll 3'' patties, about 1'' in thickness. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking process.
This recipe is prepared using the Walah 10-Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set (K36559).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.