Fresh Berry Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese
- Berries and goat cheese balance each other beautifully, and this salad enhances the taste experience with mild greens, crunchy nuts, and citrusy dressing.
This recipe is prepared with the KitchenAid 9-Cup Exact Slice Food Processor with French Fry & Dough Attachment (K41122).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (6-oz) bag fresh baby arugula
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp raspberry vinegar
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- To prepare the dressing, fully combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Refrigerate until needed.
- To make the salad, place the arugula and berries into a large bowl. Just before serving, pour the desired amount of dressing over the salad and lightly toss to coat. Top with the crumbled goat cheese and roasted nuts. Serve.