Low impact, maximum results. Give your arms and legs a workout on this FreeMotion 645 elliptical--featuring 28 built-in workouts designed by a certified personal trainer and 22 levels of resistance. The 28-lb flywheel weight pulley system provides effective inertia enhanced motion, adding comfort to your workout.
Track your progress on the 6" back-lit display using the RaceTrack course, or the iFit technology. And, stay entertained by plugging in your iPod and enjoying tunes via the two speakers. From FreeMotion.
iFit Ready technology requires an iFit membership, not included.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- 28 built-in workouts designed by a certified personal trainer; target calorie burn, distance, and resistance goals
- 6" back-lit display with RaceTrack display programs
- 22 levels of resistance
- 20" power adjustable stride length
- iFit-compatible: technology enables interactive training and Google Maps routes
- Cushioned, adjustable, oversized pedals target lower body
- Two speakers
- 28-lb flywheel weight pulley system for effective inertia enhanced motion
- Handgrip pulse sensors; EKG heart rate reader
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Minimal assembly required
- Measures approximately 79-1/2"H x 25"W x 65"L; supports up to 325 lbs
- UL listed; Lifetime frame Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 5-year parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 2-year labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty