Four-Cheese Bacon Pinwheels
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 8-oz can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1–1/2 cups 4-cheese Mexican blend
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a medium frying pan, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crispy, about 10 minutes. Place on paper towels to drain. Chop coarsely when cooled. Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise and hot sauce and set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Using your Temp-tations rolling pin, roll into a 12'' x 8'' rectangle. Press firmly so any perforations in the dough are sealed. Cut into two 12'' x 4'' rectangles.
- Spread half of the mayonnaise mixture onto each rectangle, being sure to cover the entire surface. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- Starting with the short side, roll up each rectangle and press down edges to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into eight pieces. Place cut side down on your Temp-tations Lid-It.
- Bake 17–20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.