- Your taste buds will sing over this Elvis-inspired dessert!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup caramel sauce
Pie Base and Topping:
- 1 cup hot fudge
- 1 premade graham-cracker crust
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- To prepare the filling, combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and banana in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix over medium speed until combined and smooth, about 3–4 minutes. Switch to the whisk attachment, add the whipped topping, and whip together for an additional 1–2 minutes. Set aside.
- To prepare the caramel bananas, combine the bananas and caramel sauce in a medium mixing bowl. Stir to combine, coating all of the bananas.
- To assemble and top the pie, start by heating the hot fudge according to instructions on the package. Allow the fudge to cool slightly and pour it into the graham-cracker crust. Add the cream cheese-peanut butter mixture and spread evenly. Put in the caramel bananas next, making sure they're in an even layer.
- Top the pie with the whipped cream and spread, leaving it higher in the center with about 1" around the edges. Top with the peanuts, bacon, and chocolate. Drizzle with the caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least for 4 hours or overnight.