High fashion and foolproof, this fabulous jacket from Dennis Basso turns "what to wear?" into "what fun to wear!" Done in sumptuous washable suede, it keeps the chill at bay and your look stylishly pulled together.
It's luxury that fits your lifestyle. Washable suede means this jacket can go in the washer and dryer--way less hassle than having to head to the dry cleaners. Wear it for fall walks, running errands, and with every office ensemble. It's so versatile and easy to wear, you'll keep flaunting it all fall long and well into winter!
Best of all, it fits and flatters like a dream. Princess seams form a slimming silhouette with seriously fashionable presence. And Dennis, known for his iconic outerwear, has included special designer details--like zippers at the cuffs that allow for adjustability--that make all the difference. You'll feel as good as you look every time you step out the door!
Color your world complete. Classic yet sporty, this jacket has a look that reflects the current trend while remaining incredibly timeless. And it comes in an impressive range of tempting shades, so you're sure to find the one that captures your heart for this season and beyond.
From Dennis Basso.
Finish this luxe look with item A235666, the Dennis Basso Removable Faux Fur Collar (sold separately) The collar has buttons which easily attach, matching the slits inside of the jacket's collar.
- Shirt collar, zip closure, zippers at back of cuffs for adjustability, princess seams, front welt pockets, printed tonal lining
- Slits inside collar for use with item A235666, Dennis Basso Removable Faux Fur Collar (sold separately)
- Deep Emerald, Garnet, and Chocolate: antiqued brass-colored hardware
- Black, Platinum, and Indigo: antiqued nickel-colored hardware
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Fitted; length measurements XXS 25-1/8", XS 25-5/16", S 25-1/2", M 25-11/16", L 25-15/16", XL 26-7/16", 1X 27", 2X 27-5/8", 3X 28-1/4"
- Shell 100% leather; lining 100% polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Dennis by Dennis Basso
Thursday, August 16, 2018 from 11 a.m. – Noon ET