Breeze into the season with style! This lightweight shirt and tank set is just the thing to update your wardrobe for warmer weather. Done in an airy cotton eyelet material, the shirt reflects a lighter, brighter mood to lift your spirits and renew your attitude. And the matching tank lets you pull together a coordinated look in no time at all.
Every detail delights. Flaunting a look that's oh-so feminine, the eyelet shirt has a classic button-front closure and a ladylike collar. The chic, 3/4-length sleeves aren't just stylish, they're also completely practical--the added coverage lends versatility for wearing throughout the year. Because the pieces are easy to care for, they make ideal traveling companions: simply toss in the washer and dryer, and you're ready for another day.
Discover all the ways you can wear this set: with trousers for a smart office look, with jeans for sweetly casual style, or mix and match the separates for endless outfit ideas. Try layering the shirt over a dress, pairing the tank with your favorite cardigan--you name it! Choose from the vibrant array of shades to find your perfect match--or indulge in all your favorites to create all kinds of colorful combinations. It's the ultimate breath of fresh air for your closet.
From Denim and Co.(R) Fashions.
- Includes shirt and matching tank
- Shirt: eyelet material, collar, button-front closure, 3/4-length sleeves, dyed-to-match buttons
- Tank: scoop neckline
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10- 12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Shirt: Relaxed fit; length measurements XXS 26", XS 26-1/2", S 27", M 27-1/2", L 28", XL 28-1/2", 1X 29", 2X 29-1/2", 3X 30"
- Tank: Semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 24", XS 24-1/2", S 25", M 25-1/2", L 26", XL 26-1/2", 1X 27", 2X 27-1/2", 3X 28"
- Shirt: 100% cotton
- Tank: 95% cotton/5% spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Denim & Co.(R)
Thursday, September 27, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET
and Friday, September 28, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m., 2 – 5 p.m. ET
and Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 6 – 10 a.m. ET
and Tuesday, October 2, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET
and Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 6 – 9 a.m. ET
and Monday, October 8, 2018 from 3 – 4 a.m. ET