gives you a fitness routine you can confidently crush while answering emails, reading a book, or *wink* watching the Q. (Sounds like a regimen we can stick with!)
Cubii's elliptical motion targets the abs/core muscles, hip flexors, glutes, quads/hamstrings, and calves from wherever you're sitting. And it's more compact and lighter than the original Cubii JR1, making it easy to move and fit in smaller spaces, yet still displays your stats, like calories burned and distance. And, the included mat helps keep it in place -- even when you're moving (hello,
eight levels of resistance!
). From Cubii.
- Includes Cubii JR2 elliptical trainer, chair wheel cup anchor, foot straps, workout mat, and LR44H button cell battery
- Eight levels of resistance with control knob
- LCD display monitor tracks number of strides, calories burned, time, distance, and RPM
- Under-desk design
- The JR2 is 25% lighter than the JR1; JR2 is 10% more compact than the JR1
- According to a clinical study, a user's energy expenditure when sitting and using Cubii for 20 minutes increases by 84.5% as compared to only sitting
- Use only while seated; do not stand on Cubii JR2
- Some assembly required
- Approximate measurements: Elliptical 20.7"L x 17.8"W x 8.8"H, weighs 18.9 lbs; supports up to 300 lbs