Crispy Spiced Chickpeas
- Company coming? Need to nibble before the main meal? Then let your guests snack on these crispy delights!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas in a colander, then lay them on a paper towel and pat dry.
- Spray the insert of an air fryer with cooking spray. Add the chickpeas to the basket and air fry for 30 minutes at 290°F, shaking the basket occasionally.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients.
- Once the chickpeas are cooked, add them to the mixing bowl and stir to coat. Place the chickpeas back in the air fryer and cook for 10–15 minutes until crispy, shaking the basket occasionally. Serve when crispy.