- 3 (4-oz) Egg Harbor crab cakes, cooked
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 12 large, fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Defrost the crab cakes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix the crab cakes, basil, parsley, and half of the Parmesan cheese together.
- Place the mushroom caps on a greased sheet pan, stem-side up. Brush with the butter. Spoon about 1 oz of the mixture into the mushroom caps. Garnish each mushroom with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Recipe provided by Egg Harbor.