- 4 (4-oz) Egg Harbor crab cakes, cooked
- 1 French baguette
- 2 oz olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pecorino Romano cheese, grated and divided
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Parsley, for optional garnish
- Follow heating directions to cook the crab cakes and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the baguette into 12 1/4" slices. Lightly brush each side with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the baguette slices onto a sheet pan and bake for 7 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Raise the oven temperature to 400°F. In a bowl, combine crab cakes, most of the cheese, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Mix well. Spoon the crab mixture onto each baguette slice. Add the remaining cheese overtop each baguette piece. Bake for 8 minutes or until you see the cheese on top has melted and lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Recipe provided by Egg Harbor.