Cookies & Cream Cannoli
- Enjoy an extra delicious dessert with the combination of two tried-and-true sweets.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 15 oz whole-milk ricotta
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6–8 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 12–15 cannoli shells
- In a food processor, add the ricotta, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Pulse a few times, then blend to a smooth consistency. Fold in the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Put the filling into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag. Cut the tip so you have an opening about the size of a dime. Pipe the filling into the cannoli shells, filling one half and then the other.