Stay connected no matter where you go. The MR HH500 FLT BT floating VHF radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It boasts 6W of power for longer-range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies.
Equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, this radio lets you pair your cell phone so you can make and take phone calls with the radio and keep your phone dry! The innovative BURP feature vibrates water out of the speaker grille to help improve speaker performance, while the noise-canceling microphone obstructs background noise for clear conversations. From Cobra.
The use of wireless devices and their accessories may be prohibited or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these devices.
Use of Bluetooth technology may require Bluetooth software and compatible accessories.
- Includes MR HH500 FLT BT VHF radio, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, locking desktop charger, AC adapter, 12V DC accessory plug, replacement antenna, and spring-loaded belt clip
- 6W VHF: select between 1W, 3W, and 6W for short- and long-range communication
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Rewind-Say-Again VHF missed call replay
- U.S.A., Canada, and international channels
- NOAA weather channels
- Weather alert
- Instant channel 16 for emergencies
- Unlimited memory channels
- Tri-watch simultaneous three-channel monitoring
- Scan, memory scan
- BURP vibrates water out of speaker grille
- Signal strength meter
- Button/key lock
- Illuminated function keys
- Selectable key tone beep
- Large, illuminated LCD display
- Meets JIS7 (IPX7) submersible standards
- Measures approximately 4-3/4"H x 2-5/8"W x 2-1/8"L
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty