Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- If you're giving this dish as a gift, wrap the casserole dish with foil, then tell your recipient to reheat it in the oven for 15 minutes at 300°F. It's important that he/she keeps the dish covered, as the foil will prevent the bread from drying out and becoming too crispy.
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cans (16.3-oz each) refrigerated, original, home-style buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/4 sticks (5-oz) butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9'' x 13'' baker and pour the maple syrup onto the bottom. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Take each individual biscuit and coat it in the mixture. Then, place the biscuits in the baking dish, arranging them in three vertical rows. Make sure each biscuit partially overlaps another.
- Mix the leftover cinnamon-sugar mixture with melted butter, then pour it over the biscuits. Bake for 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the biscuits to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before eating. Serve warm.