Chocolate Strawberry Panini
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 12 slices pound cake (approximately 1/2'' thick)
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled and very thinly sliced
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Heat a panini grill to medium heat, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread over one side of all of the pound cake slices. Arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices. Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.*
- Spray grill with nonstick spray and grill each panini until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the filling is warm, about 2 minutes. Cut each in half and serve.
*Optional: Using a large heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each panini into a heart shape.