Chocolate Snickerdoodle Milk Shake
- This is our most flavor-packed milk shake yet! Chocolate ice cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg combine—and a snickerdoodle cookie on top. The best part? It's ready in seconds!
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix Creations II 48-oz 13-in-1 Variable Speed Blender (K38242).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 (7-oz) package snickerdoodle cookies, roughly chopped
- 4 oz whipped topping
- 4 snickerdoodle cookies, for garnish
- 1 (1-oz) bar semisweet chocolate, for garnish
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Place the chocolate ice cream, milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon in the pitcher of a blender and process for 15 seconds. Add 1 cup of snickerdoodles and blend until the mixture is smooth, or has the desired consistency.
- Pour the mixture into 4 glasses. Top each glass with whipped topping and garnish with a cookie. Shave semisweet chocolate on top of the whipped topping and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Serve immediately.