Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
- Make a dessert in no time with premade cookie dough & other ingredients you have on hand.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (18-oz) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup bite-size chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Chocolate sauce (optional garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12'' pizza pan.
- Evenly press the cookie dough on the pizza pan and spread it out to the edges. Make sure the dough completely covers the bottom of the pizza pan.
- Bake for 22–28 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool the cookie for no more than 10-12 minutes. Then, spread the peanut butter evenly on top. Sprinkle with the chocolate morsels, peanut butter cups, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, if desired. Cut into wedges and serve warm.