Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge
Makes 25 Pieces
- If you love biting into salty & sweet fudge at the beach, then this homemade variety will hit the spot!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup, plus 1/3 cup for topping, mini pretzel twists, crushed
- Line an 8" x 8" baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small sauce pot over medium-low heat, melt the peanut butter and 1/3 cup of the sweetened condensed milk. When melted, pour it into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- In another small sauce pot, add the remainder of the sweetened condensed milk and the marshmallow fluff. Stir together over medium-low heat until combined, then add the melted chocolate. Mix until all ingredients are blended. Fold in 1/2 cup crushed pretzels.
- Pour the mixture over the peanut butter layer and spread evenly. Top with the remaining 1/3 cup crushed pretzels, pressing them into the chocolate fudge layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Afterwards, loosen the sides of the fudge from the baking dish using an offset spatula or butter knife. Cut the fudge into 5 rows by 5 rows. Store in a tightly covered container in a cool, dry place.