Cheesy Ham & Broccoli "Spoonbread"
- 16 oz ham, cubed
- 14 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed & drained
- 2 cups reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 cups reduced-fat Bisquick baking mix
- 1–3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 3.5-quart Temp-tations baker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cubed ham, broccoli florets, and cheddar cheese into the greased baker and toss lightly to combine.
- In a mixing bowl combine Bisquick, milk, and eggs, stirring until a thick batter is created. Pour batter over top all in baking dish and then spread evenly. Sprinkle onion powder over top of the batter.
- Bake for 55–60 minutes or until top is golden brown and center feels mostly springy. Let cool before serving…with a spoon!