- Savory cupcakes are as interesting as they sound! With all the typical ingredients of a classic Italian dish, you may never look at pasta the same way again.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked, drained, and lightly oiled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and medium dice
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Fresh fruit or salad, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, put in the cooked spaghetti and pour the beaten eggs overtop. Add the melted butter and Parmesan, then toss all of the ingredients together. Place the bacon, salt, pepper, and parsley into the same mixing bowl and toss well to combine.
- Spray an oversize muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Using tongs, fill each space of the muffin pan with the prepared spaghetti mixture, twisting the pasta as you lower it into the indentations. Any bacon or egg mixture remaining in the mixing bowl can be evenly distributed on top of each cupcake.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray and loosely cover the muffin pan. Bake for approximately 20–25 minutes, or until a thermometer reaches 150°F when inserted. Serve these cupcakes with fresh fruit for brunch or a nice salad for lunch or dinner.