- 35 waffle pretzels
- 35 soft caramel candies
- 35 milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses
- 35 pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay the waffle pretzels down on a baking pan. Unwrap the caramels and place them on top of the pretzels.
- Place the baking pan into the preheated oven and bake 4–7 minutes. Watch the caramels carefully; different brands of caramel will melt at different times. Remove the baking pan from the oven and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss into the caramel. Place these back into the oven for 1 minute.
- Take the baking pan back out of the oven and place a pecan on top of each of the Hershey's Kisses. Allow the chocolate to set completely before storing in an airtight container.
Recipe provided by Quacker Factory.