Surpass the status quo. The Canon EOS 5DS R digital SLR camera has features that can take your photography to the next level, and beyond!
More megapixels make for more amazing pictures. A total of 50.6 megapixels offers incredible clarity with each photo you take, giving this camera credibility for home, commercial, and even professional photography use! An anti-flicker function helps provide consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting under certain lighting conditions, while a built-in bulb timer and intervalometer expand creative opportunities without the need for an additional remote control. These features and more help you make the most of the memories you need to capture.
A DSLR camera that works for you. A 3.2" diagonal VGA ClearView II LCD monitor display lets you review all of your fabulous photos and even crop them on the spot. Scene detection, autofocus, and an intelligent viewfinder are just some of the features that make your life easier, automatically. And with the EOS 5DS R digital SLR camera, you get the low-pass filter effect cancellation function that helps clean up certain scenes. From Canon.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Camera Glossary tab above.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes EOS 5DS R SLR digital camera body with battery pack, charger, eyecup, wide strap, interface cable, cable protector, EOS Digital Solution software, camera cover, manual, start guide, and instructions
- 50.6 megapixels
- Full-frame CMOS sensor
- Canon EF lens mount
- 3.2" diagonal VGA ClearView II LCD monitor display with 170-degree viewing angle
- Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Dual DIGIC 6 image processors
- Low-pass filter effect cancellation
- EOS Scene Detection system
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering sensor
- 61-point high-density reticular AF system
- Up to 41 cross-type AF points
- EOS iTR autofocus
- Continuous shooting up to 5fps
- Built-in intervalometer and bulb timer
- 1.3X and 1.6X crop shooting
- Anti-flicker feature
- Advanced mirror control
- User-selectable shutter release
- Time lapse movie function
- Full HD movie mode at 30p
- Memory card reader: SD, SDHC, SDXC, CF
- USB 3.0 interface
- Measures approximately 6"W x 4-5/8"H x 3"D; weighs 2.05 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty