- 1 box store-bought brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two cookie sheets.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture with a spoon for about 50 strokes. Stir in the chips.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to drop the cookies onto the baking sheets. Bake for about 8–10 minutes. The cookies should be soft to the touch when done. (Don't over bake; they'll continue to cook after you take them out of the oven.)
Recipe provided by Jill Bauer. See more recipes.