When it comes to recording power, the Blue Yeti USB microphone is no mere myth--it's the real deal! With four pattern modes, it's ideal for whatever you're looking to record. Cardioid mode records straight-ahead, making it perfect for podcasts and YouTube videos. Bi-directional mode allows you and a guest to record on the same mic, ideal for interviews. Stereo mode captures additional ambient noise, so you can capture acoustic music recordings with ease. And with omnidirectional mode, you can record an entire room at once--perfect for conference calls!
No matter what you're recording, thanks to its easy-to-use USB plug-and-play design, audio experts and beginners alike can hit the ground running. From Blue Microphones.
- Includes Yeti microphone, USB cable, desktop stand, and manual
- Three 14mm condenser capsules
- Four polar patterns: cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional, bi-directional
- Microphone gain controls
- 48kHz sample rate
- 16-bit bit rate
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 120dB maximum SPL
- Headphone amplifier: 130mW power output; volume control with mute; 15Hz to 22kHz frequency response; 16-ohms impedance; 100dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Positionable design
- USB interface
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Measures approximately 4-3/4" x 5" x 11-5/8", weighs 2.2 lbs
- 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty