Makes 1 cup
- This vinaigrette is something every home cook can master!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp, plus 1/4 tsp for taste (if needed), salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh herbs (parsley, oregano, thyme), chopped
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the olive oil, in a food processor.
- While the food processor is running, slowly pour in a steady stream of olive oil to bind the oil and vinegar. Check seasoning and adjust with salt if needed.