There's a lot to look at and ample details to admire on this intricate sterling silver ring, anchored by an oval apatite and rose blush garnets and accented with 18K yellow gold flowers. From Barbara Bixby.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total apatite and rose blush garnet weights are approximately 3.00 carats; white topaz are used as accents only
- Bezel-set, oval apatite gemstone at center; four pear-shaped leaves with a round, prong-set white topaz in each leaf; swirls between leaves with matte-finish 18K yellow gold flowers; prong-set, pear-shaped rose blush garnets between flowers; detailed tapered shank with polished bar and flower; openwork gallery
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1"L x 1"W
Tune in to QVC for Barbara Bixby Jewelry Portfolio
Monday, November 5, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET