Distinctive and enchanting, this sterling silver charm features a Quan Yin carved face made up of a crystal quartz and pink mother-of-pearl doublet. An openwork headpiece is stunning thanks to abalone shell and a 18K rose gold flower, while a prong-set, round rhodolite garnet in a marquise shape details the forehead. From Barbara Bixby.
- Sterling silver, 18K rose gold
- Garnet is used as accent only; gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Carved face with doublet of crystal quartz top and pink mother-of-pearl base; openwork headpiece with abalone shell and 18K rose gold flower; prong-set, round rhodolite garnet in marquise shape on forehead; dangle earrings with 18K rose gold beaded accents; oxidized finish
- Beaded design on bail, which accommodates most chains
- Including bail, measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China